VBS- top 10
1. The song Sing, Sing, Sing was one of the songs- I love that song
2. The snacks, this year there were some really cool snacks, like the icing crosses
3. The kids. I had pre-k this year for the first time and it was awesome
4.Jonah and the Whale- what kid doesn’t love that Bible story?
5. Amanda the Red Panda- she was super cute and I learned that there were red pandas
6. It was my oldest childs first year with the big kids and he was so proud
7. Dancing, singing, crafting and playing for 3 hours each day- I felt like a kid again
8. The crafts, I love the panda drums- reminded me of Karate Kid, the original which none of the kids understood
9. Animal food drive, we collected animal food for a local food bank, for those who have needs and so do their pets and the kids loved that.
10. Getting to say over and over God is wild about us.